I will be the first to admit I’m terrible about accepting awards.
Word Wytch nominated me for the Sensual Blogger Award, Thank you very much.
Now since I’m not one to totally play by the rules, as it is generally me who makes the rules 😉
I’m going to be a bit different here.
Also it seems most if not all of the blogs I would nominate have already been given the ward.
I will though answer the 7 questions.
- What is the hardest sexual or sensual situation for you to write about?
Definitely rape, while I know there are a good nimber of people who have and/or write about rape fantasies I find it a bit difficult.
- Which word is the easiest or most difficult to use in a story?
The easiest would be “clit” as I do love a woman’s clit.
The hardest, that would be “ass” while I do like anal play for some reason when trying to write about it somehow I just can’t seem to make it come out right.
- Do you consider your writings sensual? Erotic? Something else?
I think they are a combination of both and once in a while a bit of an edge thrown in there.
- What kind of setting do you write best in? Is it sensual?
Most of my writing is done on the fly or when ever the mood hits. Sometimes it is at my desk at home, once in a great while an idea will hit me at work and won’t leave me be till I type it out. Many times I so a good bit of my writing at Starbucks while having a coffee, like today 🙂
- Do you need to be in a “mindset” to write?
Not sure if I would call it a mindset but the muse does have to strike.
- Which is more sensual? Silk sheets or soft skin?
Oh skin without hesitation!
- If you could construct a “playroom”, what kind of sensual settings would it have?
Well sensual is a matter of perception, for sure I would have a spanking bench, and pillows, lots of pillows.